“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.”
“I don’t much care where –”
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go.”
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Hello and welcome to Dinner With Dina – Food For Thought.
Let’s get to know each other a little better?
My name is Dina Gavarieva.
I help wonderful people like you to bring out the Best Version of YOU – your true, radiant, beautiful and limitless potential that will create a ripple effect in your life and in the life of people around you.
I help you to love your body and detox your mind and spirit.
I help you to love and trust yourself so that you can create amazing relationships with your loved ones and people around you.
I help you to manage your TIME (time, information, money and energy), so that you double-triple-quadruple your productivity and energy flow to achieve beyond what you thought was possible for you.
I help you to create a successful career and live a life of purpose that is aligned with your values.
I offer one-on-one and group coaching, business consulting and training, and speaking.
I was there myself – feeling exhausted, drained and moody, not willing to get up in the morning, not feeling true to myself and disconnected from who I wanted to be. I shut myself off from the world. My energy levels were at their lowest. I felt like I was wasting time and not living. I tried many “magic pill” solutions until I finally realised that real change requires work and courage, taking responsibility and action. And before anything, it requires a total mindset makeover.
It took a huge effort to finally “wake up”, choose a new direction, and take the first step. I was incredibly scared to let go of the familiar order of things and embrace uncertainty. Even more so, to allow myself to be vulnerable and not to know what to do next. It took an enormous amount of courage to start from scratch, and I did it again and again. And I discovered a surprising thing: each challenge inevitably led to my growth as a person and taught me to love and trust myself and to rely on my inner wisdom even more. The more challenges I went through, the more interesting my life became. I suddenly realised that it was in my power to create the life I desired.
And this is what I desire and wish for you.
Here are some of my credentials, in case you are interested:
- Transformational Coach
- Diploma of Life, Business and Executive Coaching
- Certified Health and Wellness Coach (Institute For Integrative Nutrition®)
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP (Australian Board of NLP)
- Certified Timeline Re-patterning Practitioner
- Relationships Specialist
- Specialist in Personal and Professional Performance
- Business and Marketing Training (Small Business Academy, Australia)
- Reiki 1st Level
10 Cool Facts About Me!
1. I am a proud and loving wife.
2. INFJ according to the Myers-Briggs test, an extroverted introvert, a high-spirited Sagittarius with a deep soulful Scorpio touch.
3. I have always wanted to be an actress, so I still really enjoy live performances and presenting in front of people!
4. I am a citizen of the world. I have lived, studied and worked in 6 countries of the world: Russia, USA, Australia, Spain, Switzerland, and Cyprus.
5. I am a raving fan of Pilates and stretching exerices.
6. My body is a temple, so I treat it with love, respect and high-quality nourishment.
7. I practice gratitude every day because I believe that being grateful brings more abundance to my life.
8. I do not like playing any video or computer games. Yeah, really.
9. One of my passions is learning new things, so I am contantly enrolled in different courses to keep learning, developing, growing as a professional and a person.
10. My mission is to serve. My passion is people. My commitment is to deliver extraordinary results.
We Are NOT a Fit, If…
- You are looking for a magic pill that will fix all your issues WITHOUT you lifting a finger.
- If your attitude is “I already know it all” and you are NOT ready to grow.
- If you are willing to do very little or NOTHING to get results.
If this is NOT you, then…
Take The Next Step: